Music makes the world go round… What’s your life-jam?
Built on experience beginning in 1990, Novel Soundtrax is the home for:
- Performance (by Sarah on violin, viola, or electric violin; and her friends on any instruments you need), recording, and organizing musicians for events or other gigs.
- Arranging pre-existing music for your unique needs.
- Composing “Stream-of-Consciousness” music for you, your project, and your audiences.
~ Introducing hand-crafted music, mindfully constructed for you. ~
Besides providing unique music for concert halls or event spaces, we also professionally compose, record, and produce original music to accompany and highlight your novel, short story, audio book, film, picture book, poem collection, and more – Imagination is the only limit!
– Self or professionally published authors
– Film Makers
– Publishing companies
– Graphic novelists
– Anyone interested in using original music in conjunction with other forms of art
Whether or not you use a “soundtrack playlist” to aid your writing process, music can be an integral part of your work even after the book is written.